Saturday, March 3, 2012

You're A Fucking Sellout, You Used To Be About The Music.

While I'm aware that my readership is limited, thus making the following announcement fairly redundant, I'll make it anyway. They say that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, and it seems that my imitation of Brendan Bailey's Blog (or BBB from hereon in) has finally flattered him. With that in mind, and due to Brendan's hectic online schedule, he has asked me to take the reigns of his Monday slot.

Hence, BBB will now suffer Heavy Metal Monday's where i will essentially do what i do here, but slightly more self consciously, firstly because people actually read BBB, as well as the fact that some of these people i know and admire. I'm still not sure what I'll write about for the first Monday but I'm sure I'll think of something between now and then. The only rules Brendan outlined was the title has to be all in capitals, followed by a full stop. Oh and I can't be a racist, a misogynist, or a homophobe. This will probably test my comic mettle but, who knows, maybe we'll all learn something.

Anyway, seeing as I have sold out, and finally succumbed to the Big Blog Time, I'm sure my own blog will eventually become dusty and forlorn, such will be my obsession with creating the perfectly rounded blog post each Monday. To start of this tradition of mediocrity, here are some comedians making fun of metal, which made me lol. Note that most of them feature Bill Bailey.




You know, I'm not sure that last one was meant to be funny. And, if it was, I think I find it funny for different reasons.

No comments:

Post a Comment