Saturday, October 8, 2011

Deliverance!

I have always assumed that things will kind of work out for me as i get older.

However as i get a bit older, and just as I'm about to finish up my philosophy degree, the old, cliché turns out to be true. The more you're certain of, the less you know.

Sometimes I try and picture myself in ten years, and I can't see myself at all. I have no inkling of where I'll be, with whom, for what reasons, or how long I'll be there for.

This is, to some degree, kind of exciting. I feel like at this point in my life, my path could take very different routes, depending on some choices i make. It also means that i could make some serious mistakes, and end up somewhere i never wanted or intended to be.

But i think that might be the point.


Oh, and while I'm here, I will be going to this. Folks, the system is broke. If you aren't angry, then you should be. Let's make them sweat a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment