Friday, September 16, 2011

God Damn!

Today my friend and housemate Cat, brought a cat home.

It's name is Captain, it is sort of brownish, has funny markings, and is social as all hell. It also tried to climb the chimney, and failed.

It seems to have taken a liking to me, but i suspect that is more due to my not having gone out to party tonight.

At the moment it is sitting in bed with me, cleaning itself, and getting its fur all over my belongings.

He seems quite pleasant.

I'm a bit worried about the logistics of having a cat in a share house, especially given the attention span of my particular house mates.

That being said, i got a good feeling about this cat (in that it behaves a bit like a dog) and I suspect Captain and I are going to be good friends.

He also seems to like hardcore.


Lucky he's a boy, i don't see many girls in that scrum.

1 comment:

  1. I would like to meet this cat. Also yes, get used to fur on pretty much everything, even (fucked if I know how) clothes that have just been taken out of the washing machine.

    ReplyDelete