Thursday, August 11, 2011

Lord of all Fevers and Plagues.

As you could probably tell from my near incomprehensible sentence in the last post, I was sick and feverish at the time of writing.

This, at one stage during the night, consisted of me believing i was a captain of a ship that was sinking in the middle of the ocean. I was drooling quite a bit and, when i would occasionally wake up in the middle of the night, I would feel the saliva, think it was the water lapping at the hull, which made me more distressed.

All things considered, I'm quite glad it's over. The most annoying thing to come out of the whole affair is that, when i ride my bike now, I can barely breathe through my lungs at all. This doesn't bode well for Saturday's race which i was really looking forward too. At this rate, I'll be lucky to even make it to the start line without drowning in my own phlegm.


Children of Bodom are one of the few modern 'glitzy' 'power thrash' bands i tolerate. They also remind me of fond memories of seeing them in 2008, being so drunk i could barely see, and having a fucking whale of a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment